Well, well, well! This is my second award in almost three weeks, and I must say I am astonished and honored! Thank you to noopur and Julia for nominating me, and I encourage my readers to give their blogs a read!
The rules to this award, should you choose to accept it, are as follows:
– Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
– Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
– Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
– Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
– Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
– Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Now I get to do one of my favorite things, promote my fellow bloggers! My nominees are…
7. Life Of Mon❤
Ten Questions Answered:
Since I was nominated by two people, I will answer both sets of questions. I regret that I am unable to do two separate posts, however at the moment I am a bit strained for time, which is also why I took so long making this post.
1) A book that you have read more than five times. “The Amory Wars: Second Stage Turbine Blade”
2) A city you would love to live in. Glasgow, Scotland, as I am on vacation here and love the city.
3) A song that you would like to play at your wedding. “Number City” by Coheed and Cambria
4) A song that you would like to play on your death-bed. “Life is Beautiful” by Sixx AM
5) A person you admire, and wish to be like. My boyfriend. He is very intelligent, and is always supportive.
6) Your most prized possession. At the moment, due to moving, I have very few possessions, and none of which are overly prized. However, speaking philosophically, my most prized possessions would be my heart, soul, and mind.
7) A memory you would love to erase. While I have plenty of bad memories, I try to learn from them instead of regretting them. I do not dwell on them, but to erase them would erase the lesson learned.
8) A memory you would love to relive. Why did you choose what you chose? This one is easy. I would relive the moment my boyfriend and I first met after three months of talking with an ocean between us, because that was when our life together first began. The feeling of finally being able to hold each other is something I will never forget.
9) Would you rather be rich, successful and lonely, or have a family of four living in a small house? I’d rather have a family of four living in a small house, though I am in no rush to have children. We are happy being a couple for now, and will be that way for at least the next 5 years.
10) Would you pick a long, monotonous life, or a short lived one, in which every day is more exciting than the previous? I’d rather a short lived life full of adventure and passion. There is no point in being alive if you aren’t living.
1. Why do you blog? I blog for several reasons. I am naturally creative and expressive, so this blog gives me an outlet to express my feelings in a productive way. I also have a lot of opinions on the world around me, and keeping these opinions and insights to myself will do nothing to set change in motion. I think some people could benefit from a change in how they see themselves, how they see others, but sometimes they need a new way to look at things lest they dismiss an idea. I also blog to tell not just what I am feeling, but why I feel that way.
2. What are the first five words that describe you? Straightforward, determined, creative, self-expressive, and assertive
3. What is that you always wanted but never got? My family’s approval, for them to acknowledge that my life is my own, and for them to be proud of the woman I am today.
4. Did you ever danced in the rain? Would you? I have yet to dance in the rain, but I love walking in it. I hope to change that soon, as I would love to dance in the rain with my love.
5. How is your perfect pizza look like? Lots of cheese, pepperoni, salami, and sausage, with the mushrooms made the same way my boyfriend makes them. (He steams them in thyme before putting them on to bake.)
6. What was the last picture you took? A picture of the landscape in Scotland.
7. What is your motto in life? This is going on a plaque when I get a hair salon, as it is my motto. “See yourself through the eyes of those that love you, for they see your beauty. But also see yourself through the eyes of the blind, as they see deeper, into your soul.”
8. What is the best book you ever read? Hmmmm, that’s a tough one. Being a complete Child of the Fence, I would have to say “The Amory Wars.”
9. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? All the little inside jokes and long conversations about nothing that my boyfriend and I have.
10. Best compliment you’ve received? I have had people compliment me on my looks, which is nice and all, but the best compliment I have ever received is when my boyfriend tells me I have a beautiful mind to go with a beautiful heart.
Ten Questions Asked:
1. If you could only see one band or musician on tour for the rest of your life, who would it be?
2. What is your favorite color, and what does it signify to you?
3. What is your favorite subject to blog about?
4. Would you rather dance in the rain or have fun in the sun?
5. Do you have any other creative outlets?
6. What is one place you want to visit before you die?
7. Would you rather have a job making lots of money but that you hate, or have a job making a bit less but that you enjoy?
8. Do you like going out or staying in?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. Do you prefer quiet countrysides or bustling cities?
Congratulations to the nominees, and have fun answering the questions!