I have been nominated for something I haven’t had much experience in, free style writing. Thank you to A Scintilla of Thoughts for the nomination!
He found her smile as colorful and vibrant as a fresh brush stroke on canvas.
He took great joy in her laugh, as it was as whimsical as a summer song.
He listened to her words, wise and philosophical.
He couldn’t help but dance with her, as her movements were poetry in motion.
He craved her touch, as it was as soft as a newly knit sweater.
He relished the life they lived together, as everything she touched, blossomed.
She created a new world by being near. Their love was nothing short of pure art.
Time: 5 minutes 3 seconds
Word Count: 95
1) Open an MS Word document (or any other editor)
2) Set a stop watch or your mobile of 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much words as you want. Once you began writing do not stop.
5) Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (it is only meant for you reflect on your control on sensible thought flow)
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words
8) Do not forget to copy paste the entire passage on your blog post with a new topic.
My nominees are:
Nominees, your topic, should you choose to participate, is SUCCESS.